CTBIDS is the Online Auction Platform That Caring Transitions Olympic Peninsula and SW Washington Promotes and Utilizies
Learn more about our unique online auction platform that we use for estate sales in Clallam County, Lewis County, Sequim, Port Townsend, Port Angeles, Centralia, Rochester, Castle Rock, and the surrounding areas
Caring Transitions is a nationally known service provider that specializes in a host of services like downsizing, relocation, auctions, and estate sales. Noting that they needed an option for clients who were short on time and resources to host a complete estate sale in person, they designed a unique application where items could be sold online in a short amount of time instead.
How Does CTBIDS Work?
First, you’ll meet with the Caring Transitions Olympic Peninsula and SW Washington team during a free in-home consultation. It’s at this time that we will survey the items you’d like to place on our CTBid items. We can help to photograph and list each item with you. Once they are uploaded, you’ll sit back and watch your items sell with our online auction platform and without having to interrupt your daily life like you would with an estate sale.
How Can I Price My Items On CTBIDS?
You’re going to have access to an array of pricing options on the CTBIDS website. This is what makes the application so unique. You’re never forced to sell your item in one specific method.
Consider the following options:
- Auction: During an auction, you price your item, then let bidders take care of the rest until there is one person left to claim the item.
- Fixed Price: If you don’t like the bidding process you can set a fixed price for your item that doesn’t change and the first buyer will get the item.
- Classified Ad: You can get more real-estate in front of the users by offering your product on a classified ad that will showcase the item’s image, description, price and shipping cost. Once the item sells, you can to take the Ad down.
- Buy Now: All fixed-price items, are buy now items. This is when the item is available for instant purchase from the seller at a specific price, not subject to change.
- Reserve: If you want to experience bidding, but you’re worried about meeting the value of your item, you can choose to price at Reserve. This allows you to set a price behind the scenes that the bidders are unable to see. If at the end of the auction the price has not been met, you can restart or consider the highest bidder.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the CTBIDS application and how Caring Transitions Olympic Peninsula and SW Washington can help sell your belongings online, contact us directly at (360) 504-0287 or fill out our online contact form to speak with a team member. We look forward to hearing from you!